Rates are per 50-minute session. If your session goes longer than an hour or if you are participating in intensive therapy, your fee for this service will be negotiated and the amount agreed will be charged accordingly at the end of each therapy session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health and/or mental health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. If your personal check is returned for insufficient funds you will be charged a $25.00 fee.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, you must call at least 24 hours in advance or you will be charged a full session fee. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified your therapist at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full fee of your session.